Ok so I have signed up for the #edcmooc which is probably both a good and a bad thing.
- Learning is always a good thing
- It gives me a reason to post some blog posts (and lets face it this site was pretty dead)
- A chance to put myself in the shoes of a student again
- More clever people to swap ideas with
- There seems already to be a lot of different media to keep up with (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, the MOOC itself). I am already on most of them but it looks like I will have to pay more attention.
- Time – course hasn’t started yet and it already feels like there is a lot to do (this is really bad because the biggest reason staff give me as to why they dont do eLearning is time – If I do fail to complete due to lack of time its going to be a bit embarrassing)
Ok – so its a brief post but I have at least started 🙂